As I commented above, one should not look for a particularly literary value here. I could add that not only was Szilard not a native English speaker, but he also wrote his stories by dictation, in real time. You are commenting using your WordPress. You are commenting using your Google account.
KiwiWalks in Speculative Fiction
You are commenting using your Twitter account. You are commenting using your Facebook account. Notify me of new comments via email. Notify me of new posts via email.
- The World’s First QUIP THESAURUS with literally Billions of Quips: and a Convenient Resource For Writers when “Good Enough” Isn’t!
- More titles to consider.
- Navigators of the Contemporary: Why Ethnography Matters!
- The Voice of the Dolphins and Other Stories.
- Disney Hits: Big-Note Piano (Dan Fox Piano Library)!
Share this: Twitter Facebook. Like this: Like Loading Leave a Reply Cancel reply Enter your comment here Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:.
The Dolphin's Voice
Email required Address never made public. Name required.
Post to Cancel. Right here. Right now. Jake Scott and Tarkenton were both Georgia guys. But Francis was polished, Mr.
Dolphins: Voices in the Ocean
Jake, on the other hand, was this country redneck. Sign in. Log into your account. Password recovery. Recover your password.
- Reclaiming Your Life After Diagnosis: The Cancer Support Community Handbook!
- The voice of the dolphins : and other stories / by Leo Szilard - Details - Trove?
- The Voice of the Dolphins, and Other Stories – Northeastern University Political Review?
- Memories of the Voice of the Miami Dolphins.
Wednesday, November 20, Forgot your password? Get help.